Looking for a flexible way to earn extra cash and develop new skills?
Selling The Big Issue allows you to work when you want, and you can make a decent living. Becoming a vendor also improves your people skills and sales skills, and places you at the heart of a loyal community of customers and supporters.
- Our vendors buy each copy of the magazine upfront for £1.25, and sell it to the public for £2.50, making £1.25 on every copy sold.
- Vendors wear a red tabard, work from a fixed pitch, and can choose their hours of work.
- The Big Issue magazine currently sells over 83,000 copies in the UK every week.
- We offer training and support to all new vendors.
- There are 63 distribution points nationwide, and pitches are available across the UK.
Getting started couldn’t be simpler. We’ll give you 5 free magazines so you can start earning straight away, and you’ll receive ongoing support from our team.
So why not pop along to your local office grab a free coffee and find out more?
Click here to read some of our vendor success stories, and find out more about what a life-changing experience selling the magazine can be.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Big Issue team soon!