Becoming a Big Issue vendor gives you the opportunity to earn some cash, meet new people and develop new skills, all whilst selling the world’s best known street paper.
If you are:
- Homeless or sleeping rough
- In temporary accommodation
- In danger of losing your home
- Unemployed and/or facing financial crisis
You can begin selling immediately, and getting started couldn’t be simpler:
- We have lots of pitches available, and produce a great magazine
- You will receive free copies to get you started
- We offer training and support to all new vendors
- There are 63 distribution points nationwide, and pitches are available across the UK
Just get in touch with your local Big Issue office, either in person or by telephone, and staff will be able to advise you on how to get started.
Once you’re up and running you buy magazines up front for £1.25 per copy, and sell to your customers at £2.50, keeping the difference to spend as you like.
Click here to read some of our vendor success stories, and find out more about what a life-changing experience selling the magazine can be.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Big Issue team soon!