As life is turned upside down, The Big Issue goes on. There may be less people out on the street, but that’s why vendors will need support more than ever. In this week’s magazine we outline the variety of ways readers can continue to buy magazines, report on vendors doing their bit to help their communities and try to spread a little positivity in bleak times.
- Alesha Dixon! Yes, there’s a bit of glamour in this week’s Letter To My Younger Self
- Thank goodness for Breaking Bad, which brought about the whole concept of binge-watching, which we’ll all be doing a lot of soon. We talk to Aaron Paul about its legacy
- There’s a nice Big Picture of a tree, in case you can’t go down to the woods today
- We take a walkabout in Perth, Australia with a vendor city guide from ‘down under’
- And vendor Rob tells us of his plans to walk the length of the country!
Until next week…