We are looking for an Evaluation & Learning Partner to carry out an evaluation of a new fund that supports the post-Covid recovery of 500 social enterprises.
The new fund will provide grants and non-financial support (technical assistance) to social enterprises and charities within England. It aims to support social enterprises that are diverse-led with key focuses on supporting enterprises to recover and rebuild and on ensuring equitable and inclusive delivery of support.
- The consortium is seeking a learning and evaluation partner to support members of the consortium in understanding the cost-effectiveness of delivery and deriving lessons from the fund’s implementation.
- The consortium has an absolute maximum budget of £40,000 (incl. VAT) for the Evaluation & Learning.
- Contract length will be 2.5 years with varying degrees of intensity depending on the project stage, with a possible follow up at a later stage subject to funding availability.
- Detailed Terms of Reference for this work can be downloaded here.
Please submit your proposal by 24th October 2021 to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- No longer than 5 page response on how you propose to deliver the Learning Partner activities within budget
- A CV of lead person/consultant and any other consultants proposed for consultancy
- A budget detailing total proposed budget, number of days and day rate
- An example of a similar project you have delivered previously
- A statement confirming that it is understood that any overspend on time or costs shall be borne by the consultant