These are uncertain times as we work through the pandemic across the UK. England follows Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales into a deeper set of lockdown measures over the next 4 weeks.
As you know, our priority is to work collectively with other social investors to help the organisations we invest in. We have put in place a range of measures to support organisations throughout the pandemic.
- We worked with Social Investment Business, Big Society Capital and others to deliver loans under the government supported Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme through the Resilience and Recovery Loan Fund (RRLF). RRLF is still open until 13th November, so get your application in promptly if its suitable for you. Apply here
- We worked with the National Lottery Communities Fund to deliver £18.7m of grant funding as part of a consortium of five social enterprise support organisations. We made £3.2m of grants to 118 social enterprises and enterprising charities. Partners like UnLtd and CAF still have grant streams available and we are working hard to sign post clients to organisations with emergency funding both grant and loans.
- If we are able to provide additional financial support we will do so.
- We can offer non-financial help and support – either through our network or with the help of our dedicated staff.
- We are here if you need to talk please feel free to call us on our Big Issue Invest helpline on 07506336535. You can also email us at email@example.com and your query will be directed to the appropriate member of the team.
Please keep in touch and take care.
The Big Issue Invest Team