A health check for your personal finances might seem daunting. Especially after a tough year where everyone’s plans – for work, studies, jobs and family life – were thrown upside down.
Bringing the best advice for everyone
So our ‘financial health check’ expert tips are for everyone who’s been hit by Covid and lockdown.
And there’s advice for everyone including:
- How to get better credit deals if you have a low credit profile
- What to do about online fraud and identity theft
- Advice if you’re affected by Covid legislation including furlough, stamp duty, rent and household bills
- Dealing with mental health stresses of financial uncertainty
- What happens next if you had a payment holiday
- And how to check – and boost – your credit score to make sure your personal finances are in order and build a stronger profile
Additionally, we talk to our United For Financial Health partners The Mix – the UK’s online support agency for the under-25s. They share useful tips whether you’re studying, working or looking for a job, and getting ready to plan for the future. Everyone can benefit from taking a financial health check.
Handy video tips to help with your financial health check
And in our handy video Andy from The Mix shares his own experiences and the best tools and advice on budgeting for younger people, who are hardest hit by the pandemic.