Steve Coogan doesn’t give many interviews to the media but thankfully none of us have ever tried to hack his phone so he was happy to talk to The Big Issue. And talk he did – about his new film Greed, double standards in the fashion and celebrity industry, his bad behaviour and what’s next for Alan Partridge.
We also take a walk with Rory Stewart who despite calling himself a terrible politician is hoping to be Mayor of London. The route starts at the statue of a cat that belonged to former Lord Mayor of London Dick Whittington and then heads to Highgate Cemetery.
We also have the 24-page period poverty special produced in collaboration with Hey Girls!
- This week’s Letter To My Younger Self is with Sally Wainwright who pens every good drama on TV from Happy Valley to Last Tango in Halifax to Gentleman Jack…
- We look at the latest rider to join the never-ending housing ministry merry-go-round
- Musician Nathaniel Rateliff talks about his latest record, an emotional journey through grief and regret
- Swansea vendor Liam Harmer tells us about his reading habits and finding a family he didn’t know existed
- Plus – does playing golf as a pensioner extend your life?