As part of our Wellbeing Week and our ongoing #todayfortomorrow campaign, we asked schools for their input in the Future Generations Bill – our bid to help ensure decisions made today consider those who follow. We run some of these responses inside the magazine – plus one from 9-year-old Annie on the cover!
The renowned economist says the challenges we face are so big we have to rewrite the rule book on governance
Portraits of the Landscape Artist of the Year presenters
Joan Bakewell and Stephen Mangan chat to each other about the importance of art, living very different lives in lockdown and Zumba
- Comedian Zoe Lyons tells us why her dream gig was worth the wait
- Marcus Ryder explains why we have to turn the notion of diversity on its head and realise minorities are the new majority
- Matthew Lewis aka Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter says he’s still got a lot of growing up to do
- We look at musicians who are struggling after falling through the gaps in government support schemes
- We hear from street paper vendors in Washington DC on a momentous month in the nation’s capital
- And in Fact/Fiction we discover if kiwis and coke really carry Covid
Plus much more!
Click HERE to subscribe to The Big Issue today or why not give a gift subscription to a friend or family member – it’s the gift that keeps on giving! You can also purchase one-off issues from The Big Issue app, available now from the App Store or Google Play.