- You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares this week as we go Downton! We speak to stars of the film adaptation Phyllis Logan and Tuppence Middleton about why we need a bit of a nostalgic balm at a time of national crisis.
- What is it like for children growing up in warzones? New documentary For Sama is set against the Aleppo siege, shedding light on the experiences of childhood in the most impossible circumstances.
- We also hear from legendary children’s author Michael Morpurgo about his new book Boy Giant. A young refugee washes up on a beach. But this isn’t Europe he’s landed on but Lilliput. This modern update of Swift’s novel aims to help kids relate to refugees.
- This week’s Letter To My Younger Self is with newsreader and novelist George Alagiah. He explains how cancer helped him
put his life into perspective.
- And we also report on our new collaboration with iZettle, helping vendors go contactless!
Buy this week’s magazine from a vendor on the street or from our shop online here.