In this week’s magazine, Steven MacKenzie speaks to unlikely optimist Ricky Gervais about the return of his Netflix series After Life, why he is holding on to hope and making a case for a more caring society post-coronavirus.
- George Clarke looks to housing after the virus and explains why it is the time to create super-green homes for everyone who needs a roof over their head
- Find out why Beverley Knight wanted to be a part of a musical tribute to the NHS
- Dr Ranj tells us what we can do right now to support healthcare workers risking themselves on the frontline
- We get an update from popular Newcastle vendor Earl John Charlton while he’s locked down and earn a living from the magazine
- Contemporary music titan Max Richter reflects on his life in a Letter to My Younger Self
And much more!
You can keep us going by subscribing to the magazine to receive it every week directly to your door or device. Head to bigissue.com/subscribe for more details.
You can also get a copy in stores for the first time. Head to Sainsbury’s, McColl’s, Co-op, Asda or WH Smith to grab the latest issue.