Making a splash with RORA
This week we bring you the Ride Out Recession Alliance – as the reality of the Covid fallout becomes clearer we set out more about our plan to keep people in homes and in jobs as the economic seas get choppy. Find out how you or your organisation can get involved.
Also inside this week’s magazine:
- Olive and Mabel – the two most popular dogs in the world – dial in as sports commentator Andrew Cotter speaks exclusively about the story behind his viral videos and opens up about the personal toll Covid-19 has had on him
- Actress and singer Mica Paris tells her younger self to stick to the values her grandparents gave her
- Ex-NHS chief Nigel Crisp explains how good health starts at home
- As the Olympics should have been kicking off we find out where the torch is at the moment (in Fukushima it turns out)
- Have you been reading the wrong horoscope all this time? Look to the stars to find out the truth, or take the easy option and read our Fact/Fiction analysis
All this and more only in this week’s Big Issue!
Head out and buy a magazine from your local vendor – they need your support more than ever.
But if you can’t make it to your seller right now, you can buy one-off issues or subscriptions from The Big Issue app, available now from the App Store or Google Play.
You can keep us going by subscribing to the magazine to receive it every week directly to your door or device. Head to bigissue.com/subscribe for more details.
You can also get a copy in stores for the first time. Head to Sainsbury’s, McColl’s, Co-op, Asda or WH Smith to grab the latest issue.