What’s the best way to protest when disinformation spreads like knotweed and the ground is shifting? Here’s our special report into the new age of protest…
In the magazine this week:
- Gina Miller on saving democracy and being a ‘transparency campaigner’
- Our Letter To My Younger Self is with author James Ellroy, who says he’d go back to speak to his murdered mum if it was possible
- A dozen teenagers in Southampton recently worked with The Big Issue and Southampton FC’s official charity Saints Foundation. Shinaavo is one of them, and this is his story
- Mark Millar reveals his plans to open a new community cafe to boost his hometown
- And are Brits really having less sex because of Netflix?